Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Meaning of Life... Not here

So, I decided a while back that I kinda wanted to start a blog. A place where I could maybe write down some thougts, some feelings, or something like that. Now, i'm not really a deep kind of guy. I don't really analyze... anything. So, I didn't make one. I felt like I wouldn't have anything to share or anything that anybody would be interested in reading. My life is simple enough. I work, I eat, I sleep. I wait. A lot of waiting. I'm currently waiting to serve a two year mission for my church. So, I'm trying to earn money and get things ready to go for that. I'm super anxious, and super nervous! But at the same time, extremely excited! But anyways... I've found that I don't really need to be an analytical person to have a blog. It's not really a place where I will try to be deep, and try to figure out the meaning of life. It's more of a place for me to vent... for me to write things down that I need to say, but don't want to say to anybody. Does that make sense? I guess it's a public journal. An online journal, where anyone and everyone can see and comment on what I'm feeling and experiencing. So, if you want the meaning of life, I suggest you look elsewhere. Not this blog, anyways...

Here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment