I love it when they do that, because they are basically saying, "Here! I have my life in my hands and now I'm putting it on the counter in front of you. If you don't get my medicine right now, it's going to shrivel up like a raisin, turn dark blue and purple, and then implode. Thanks!!!!"
So, at around one or two o'clock every day, there is an hour. One hour. Only one. But it is the best hour of my day (except for the hour directly following closing time). This hour, this beloved God-sent hour, is lunch time.
So, here's to you, Lunch Hour. The happiness you bring to people's lives all across the world lights up our spirits, giving us the gusto we need to get throught the second dreadful half of the day. The food you put in our grumbling stomachs revives us from the long, tiresome work morning we were forced to endure only on the sad little bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal.
To Lunch Hour!

"If you don't get my medicine right now, it's going to shrivel up like a raisin, turn dark blue and purple, and then implode. Thanks!!!"
ReplyDeleteHahahaha that is so funny. Well... I find it funny... just a funny... never mind.
the medicine won't shrivel up, they will! haha
ReplyDeleteoh wait... i just re read what i wrote. haha, you were right... i was confused. oh gosh.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha love you MK
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha. oh man. i agree though. lunch reak was always my favorite part of my work day
ReplyDelete