Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2,576 Miles

2,576 miles OR 4,145 kilometers OR 13,601,280 feet OR 163,215,360 inches.

I'm finally getting the heck out of California!!! I'm leaving California to spend a week in my very good friend's home state... NEW HAMPSHIRE!



So, here's how it's gonna happen... I fly out of Reno, Nevada on June 29th and arrive in Manchester, New Hampshire later that night, like 11 ish. Of course, it'll only feel like 8 ish, so that'll be kinda weird. Then, Chelsie and I have Tuesday to hang out. Then, Wednesday, Symone is flying in. So, we'll go pick her up and then we'll party hardy! We're going to be spending the Fourth of July at a beach house! Watching fireworks by the ocean! How cool is that!? AND! We're going to see Transformers 2 in IMAX!!!! And I guess the theater is really really nice. With BOSE speakers built into every RECLINING chair!

Yes, you can be jealous of me.

But best of all... I'm getting away. It's going to be so nice to get away from California for a while. Get away from everything that I know and try something a little different. Even if it is only for a week. As much as I love you, Cali, I need a little break. But, don't worry! I'm coming back! Promise.

So, if you can't tell, I'm SUPER stoked! I'm gonna be spending a week with two of my favoritest (favoritest? most favorite?) people in the entire world, on the ocean, with fireworks, and Transformers, and bunches of other really really legit stuff that I can't wait for!!

New England, New Hampshire, East coast, Atlantic Ocean, Chelsie, Symone.......

HERE I COME!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made another oopsie in my last comment:
    AHHHH!
    MIKEEE! I AM SO EXCITED!
    Fire works at the beach house, transformers in iMAx, breakfast at the muffin, Dunkin Donuts, the White Mountains, the Kangamangus Highway, lower falls, TACO RING! New England, New Hampshire, BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON! the Alantic Ocean and everything in between!
    I am SO excited to see you!

    :))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. word. I can't wait. It's gonna be so much fun. and so relaxing. and so... perfect.

    ReplyDelete